The 2016 Ontario Open is being held in Toronto!
Victoria Day weekend, May 21-23, at 918 Bathurst
The Ontario Open now has a dedicated page with a link for online registration.
Please visit http://annexchessclub.com/2016-ontario-open/
The 2014 Ontario Open will be held Saturday May 17 to Monday May 19 at the Macedonian Hall (St. Clement Of Ohrid) in Toronto!
“IT’S OFFICIAL!!” confirms Randy Moysoski.
Bryan Lamb has published full details:
Grab a flyer for the event!
2014 Ontario Open
- May 17-18-19 (Sat, Sun, Mon)
- At the Macedonian Community Centre, 76 Overlea Blvd, Toronto
- Style: 6 round Swiss in 4 sections: Open, U2100, U1800, U1500
- Rounds: 11 AM & 5 PM Saturday & Sunday, 10 AM & 4 PM Monday
- Time Control: 40/2, SD/1 for all sections.
- Registration: by email to Bryan Lamb, firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to 95 Ferncliffe Crescent, Markham Ontario, L3S 4N6
- Membership: Registrants must be current CFC members or renew before playing.
- Entry Fees: $90 with advance notice, $100 onsite if no prior notice given.
- Playing Up a Section: OK as long as within the top 100 points of the next section below.
- Discounts: $10 less to register at the Scarborough or Annex Chess Club
$20 less: junior (under 18) senior (60 ), women, FM
$30 less for IM. One discount per player.
- Other Info: Please bring chess sets and clocks. Plenty of free parking.
- Organizer: Bryan Lamb with support from Macedonian Chess Club
- T.D.: Bryan Lamb
A big thank-you to Bryan Lamb for putting the event together, along with Randy Moysoski and the St. Clement’s Chess Club.
WOOOOOOW!! Don’t miss this great event!